left right up down stop zoom out zoom in
Tear the end of the 15th century, the lords had their own house, which mainly served to house the municipality government and court sessions and which was usually called “rechtshuis” (“courthouse”). The first house of the amt lords was located in Oud Vossemeer, After 1809, when the municipalities had separated themselves from the amt fiefdom, it served as the Oud Vossemeer town hall.
read more in history